The aim of the Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Utilize Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the major factors – if not the significant factor – in betting profitably is striving to get the best deal possible.
Once all of the work is completed and you are onto a fantastic thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than taking an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to place the bet, nevertheless you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you are after any of our services, it is important that you aim to find the best deals possible. There’s no point going into the one bookie and only taking their price when others are paying better.
Take yourself back to the old-school betting ring in the monitor…you wouldn’t get it done! You’d constantly search for the best cost and zero on this bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison websites allow you to replicate that when betting online. Instead of having to make your way across all the different bookies’ websites or apps, odds comparison websites allow you to just select your race or sporting event and watch multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison options on the market. In our opinion, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the link and we’ve organised a distinctive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and easily comprehensible product. You can choose which bookies to display on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and tools, and best of all, you can sign in to each of your bookie account throughout the program and simply wager from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that price you need, enter your bet, and you’re on. It is fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always get the very best price of all of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing yourself a fortune in extra gains. It amazes us that there continue to be members reporting that they are still not utilizing this instrument. Even a small punter working fulltime will improve their profits substantially using Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices together with your own bookies quickly on your laptop or cellular phone, and even place bets through your mobile with all your bookies employing the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is a lot quicker and more powerful than gambling through each bookie app or site individually. Don’t forget clicking our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so in the event that you have not attempted it yet, get onto it now. The premium version only costs $35 a month. For the extra money you will earn by being able to easily take much better prices, that’s an absolute bargain. Trust us, it is well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as possible, as it provides you a better prospect of always being able to bet the very best price. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as you can. It’s much better to have your bankroll equally divide across 10bookmaker balances than all sitting in one.
There is a good deal of options out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, as a way of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, be certain you get one immediately. Bet365 routinely offer you the most effective early deals on hurrying, and in addition provide an SP warranty. Bet365 cover best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is higher. It can be worth at times taking a lower fixed cost to secure the possible advantage of’drift protection’. Whilst that is often a fantastic option, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on any drifter. Taking early prices with Bet365 will provide you the chance to exceed official results, with the SP buffer accessible when the horse does drift. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic now having minimum bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everyone. Use them where their cost is over or close to the 3rd best fixed cost in the email since there’s an SP buffer (as long as you aren’t restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely supply the best odds available on the market for horse racing, especially during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses at large (double figure) costs. It is a must have.
We could write an informative article on the prices on Betfair on some of our winners, but a handful of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get Fantastic deals on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in gambling )
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that gives you the best of 3 totes or Top Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes prior to race start time – maybe not from the opening cost ).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is usually better for horses single figure chances, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses at double figure odds.
6) Additional late gambling stake on big drifters
1 opportunity to think about is increasing your stake on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the best formula to use to determine the best size of a bet), suggests it to increase long-term profits and make a larger advantage, the more you should bet. So, for instance if you rate a horse a $3 chance and could get $7 in the market, you should bet MORE than if you can obtain $5 in the marketplace.
This theorem is why we recommend having another bet at our runners in the event the purchase price drifts to around 50 percent or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These reasons have already been evaluated and considered by our specialist professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in several instances.
Should you lock in an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (close to 50 percent or more), it’s surely worth checking on Betfair to get your ordinary price up, to exceed official results. There have been lots of significant drifters which have won at odds far greater than official rates. It’s simply about taking extra advantage when a person drifts.
7) Get on course It is becoming reported that high prices on track at the racecourses are above those reported during the Official Costs (which require an absurd 6 bookmakers to have the price for its fluctuation to be contained ). Heading into the track to bet can get you better prices than available online.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are not contained when saying the 3rd best fixed cost. You can often get larger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A very large percentage of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available deals from that selection of bookies. Because of this, there are numerous bookies whose costs aren’t revealed on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not considered in official outcomes or betting information.
But many members do bet with these bookies, and frequently find they get greater prices than principal bookies. Another bonus is that as these bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their prices are usually available a lot more. If you happen to miss a historical price, it is worth looking at these bookies to see whether the price might have held, as they often do hold considerably longer compared to the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better prices than quoted before awake sent
This actually happens fairly often. From the time the alert is sent, often a horse has drifted outside to prices greater than stated, but nevertheless that stated price is listed. By way of example, there was one occasion where a horse was informed at $3.20 if the e-mail was sent, but was $4.40 about a minute later.The $3.20 cost was recorded for this winner.
11) Bookies providing better prices than quoted after awake sent
There are in reality occasions where stakes are sent, but there is still 1 or two bookies who have not put up prices yet. Though early costs are crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s first rates. There was an occasion where we supported a horse from $21 into $11, after which 1 or 2 two bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those costs often sit there for a while as most members have placed their stakes.
12) Monitoring and betting late when market percentages are reduced and more in your favor When we advise taking a cost with Greatest Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, that suggests we think the horse will likely drift from its current fixed cost in betting.
Bets for most horse racing services are sent usually between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are larger at these times. Whilst we frequently get outstanding costs on horses that were mispriced and firm, on most occasions natural gambling movements mean the costs drift back out towards beginning time since the bookies start to compete along with the market proportions decrease.
This implies frequently a horse drifts back out, but then gets backed again very late by large players. So, although the starting price could be near or lower than the early price, the horse continues to be considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are 3 examples which spring to mind, but these Kinds of market moves are commonplace:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the beginning, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Greatest Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over wager Often a horse receives’over bet’ and backed down to a ridiculous, shortprice, especially at the shorter end of this market. You may opt to not wager when the value isn’t there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the long run and avoids taking’unders’. You could also set a minimum price on Betfair SP so you don’t ever take below the minimum price you put / we recommend.
14) Laying back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members lay back runners that company dramatically. This permits them to effectively have a’free wager’ on a runner, or also ensure a profit no matter whether a horse wins or not. This grants a few members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, especially when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be very successful as all stakes are advised to be endorsed at fixed odds once the email is routed, and the huge majority of bets company on the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when stakes are released than Country/Provincial races where they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in every state typically on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good options are either betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP warranty, employing a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Greatest Tote and Top Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or Betfair is your buddy on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity available throughout gambling, even though just using the Betfair SP instrument.
Notice the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the greater fixed costs available at the time bets are shipped is a good strategy, however if you are able to monitor costs even just on a few days such as weekends, then you’ll find via a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will receive excellent prices well above those recorded.
16) Consider the advised unit bets The advised unit bets are an superb guide on whether to wager late or early on selections. According to your experience with an agency, or assessment of their prior benefits, you are able to ascertain the standard amount. For most services that the’standard’ level the pro intends to accumulate on a win bet isaround 5 components. If that’s true and the service backs a horse for 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is odds of $5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of $10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, and that is a high confidence bet. This horse will often firm in betting. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is reduced assurance, or possibly only a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently float in gambling. So using the sum to be accumulated, with 5u (or the typical amass ) as the’barometer’, can be a fair indication of whether a horse will company or drift, particularly in the extreme ends of the spectrum. This could help you choose whether to back the horse early in a predetermined price, or choose a late betting option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An example was a horse named Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was just $5. Given that is only a 2.5un win accumulate, locking in a historical fixed price wasn’t the way to go. Those who endorsed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and last matched Betfair price was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when if a bet not be put if the value is now? Generally, advised bets should be placed, however, the best way to explain is with extreme examples. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 for a 31u collect. Should you back it should you miss early rates and it firms to $10? The solution is yes, since the 1u investment still stands to collect 10u and that’s still a major collect and a big profit. The significant firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price has been, but just how much you stand to accumulate indicates that the horse is still a value bet. If I advise 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you have bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u in case it wins backing it at $10, well below what you would normally expect to collect on a winner with the service, so you could give this horse a miss as long term there’s little value to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when an agency advises 1u to triumph in a horse at $5, and it companies to $ two until you’ve placed you bet. Again the initial collect was 5u, but today using a 1u investment onto a 2u collect, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It’s an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, but the above will help guide you towards when to bet late or early (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race v multiple championships in a race
If there is one wager in a race, there is more likelihood of that runner firming (particularly if the anticipated win wager collect is anything over 4u). Whenever there are two bets in a rush, it’s often the case that one firms and you drifts. However whenever there are multiple bets in a race (3 or more), it’s quite infrequent they will all firm. Generally maybe 1 firms and the rest drift, or often they will all drift. The only exception is when we aggressively back 3 runners at large odds to beat a short priced favorite. If the short favourite drifts, the others could firm, but it can go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of the staking will steer you on whether to wager late or early. However the more horses backed, the more that locking in fixed early prices with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the collect is above 5u. When there are multiple runners in a race it’s often a fantastic chance to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about always getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or required. All of our solutions are highly lucrative, with results readily attained by following the advice included here. Constant improvement in your betting practices will mean constant improvement on your long-term results, and that is the trick to long term success with your gambling. Take a couple of minutes outside daily (or just once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closure prices available of runners we back with lively odds & you will soon open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer with FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a fixed price on most events. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and market percentages in early markets have continued to shift upwards to frequently 130%-135%, which is quite significant. Taking early fixed prices can be problematic also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions could be implemented, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is essential. Realising the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102%, and waiting and trying to monitor prices and bet late will result in better overall consequences for people willing to spend the moment.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we understand most members have jobs, the reality is a massive proportion of bets are sent to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods in which they are not functioning, and it’s at those times where members must look to greatly exceed official outcomes by monitoring and putting bets late rather than betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the result will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smartphones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets in the best odds hasn’t been more simple & reachable. Invest sensibly, do not be idle, place a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could easily be attaining.
Read more: cfzforums.com